The Heliocare 360° Invisible Spray is a large, 200ml aerosol that’s perfect for use on the body. Once applied it dries quickly with an invisible, non-oily finish – it’s water resistant, and effective on wet skin (perfect for when you jump out of the pool!). The aerosol application makes it easy to apply evenly, and it can be sprayed from any angle – so you can even apply it to your own back!
Containing all the key Heliocare 360° technologies, the Invisible Spray provides broad spectrum protection with SPF50+
Heliocare Invisible Spray Ingredients:
- Fernblock® FC: a supercharged antioxidant to neutralise free radicals and more
- An optimum combination of mineral filters
- UVA/UVB protection at SPF50 and critical wavelength λc 370nm
- Bioshield System: OTZ-10 + Biomimetic Melanin
- Visible light and infrared-A protection
- Roxisomes: DNA repair enzymes
- Green tea extract, Vitamins C & E: additional antioxidants to protect skin
How to use the Heliocare Invisible Spray:
Shake before use. Apply evenly and liberally before sun exposure. Re-apply frequently, especially after swimming or sweating.
Size : 200ml
Heliocare® 360° Invisible Spray - 200ml
We aim to despatch Orders with 3-5 working days. Orders will be shipped via Courier or Royal Mail, except where specifically requested otherwise by a customer (at their own risk). Delivery performance during busy times such as Christmas, may be slightly lower.
Your statutory customer rights are not affected.
Seller: Means Manor Aesthetics and the company's web sites www.manoraesthetics.co.uk
Customer: Means the person or company to whom this document is addressed. 1. GENERAL: These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as Manor Aesthetics, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
2. PRICE. 2.1 All prices are quoted in British Sterling both Net and inclusive of VAT (as may be prescribed by law from time to time), unless otherwise specified. 2.2 Prices quoted are exclusive of postage and packing. 3. PAYMENT: Payments must be made in British Sterling unless by one of the following payment methods. Major credit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Switch, Solo, Maestro and Visa Electron. Please note we do not accept cheque or postal orders. 4. PASSING OF PROPERTY: Manor Aesthetics shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the customer and has been received.
5. PASSING OF RISK: The risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery, as defined in clause 6.3 below. 6. DELIVERY: 6.1 Delivery dates: Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only, although it is our policy to try to dispatch all orders within 1 working day, we aim for next working day delivery but cannot be guaranteed by any carrier. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you as soon as possible, when received from the manufacturer. Manor Aesthetics. cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by the manufacturer, or any other third party. If an item is required by a specific date please indicate this on your order form when placing your order and we will endeavour to deliver by the date requested. When placing your order you should receive an automatic order confirmation by email, this will confirm the detail of your order, but is in no way an acceptance of your order or a guarantee of supply. Unless otherwise requested all communication with you by us will be through email, it is imperative that you correctly state your email address in your order. All orders are subject to security checking and stock availability.
6.2 SHIPPING: Orders will be shipped via Courier or Royal Mail, except where specifically requested otherwise by a customer (at their own risk). Delivery performance during busy times such as Christmas, may be slightly lower. 6.3 PASSING OF RISK: Where goods have been received damaged, a refund/exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within 14 days of receipt of the order to the Manor Aesthetics trading address. Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for. If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods. In the event of a damaged or lost parcel, Manor Aesthetics. will forward a claim to the appropriate courier on the behalf of the customer. Manor Aesthetics. will liaise with the customer to replace or trace the missing item(s). Failure to give accurate information while making a claim may lead to a prosecution from the courier company. 7. ACCEPTANCE: The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt and shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 14 days after their receipt the Customer shall have notified the seller that the goods are rejected. (This does not however affect the customer’s statutory rights). If no such action has been taken, Manor Aesthetics. shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date. 8. RETURNS PROCEDURE: 8.1 If the goods are to be rejected in the time limit set in clause 7 above, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in clause 8.2, below. Manor Aesthetics. will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the aforementioned return procedure. 8.2The Customer must obtain a valid returns number from Manor Aesthetics. And send all returns within14 days of receipt to; Returns Department, Manor Aesthetics, Pure Hair and Beauty, 107a High Street Cricklade, Swindon
Wiltshire SN6 6AE. Any used, worn, damaged products or those with sales tags/labels removed will NOT be eligible for a refund/exchange.
Please retain proof of postage when returning an item by post. Please allow 28 days for your returned item to be delivered (within the UK)
8.3 In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect in an item, the Customer is entitled to a replacement. The faulty or damaged product must be returned to the manufacturer or Manor Aesthetics before the replacement can be issued. Postage costs will be refunded to the customer on inspection of the goods and confirmation of fault by the manufacturer or Manor Aesthetics. 8.4 In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction, the Customer is entitled to a refund only, exchange or credit note for full value.
9. CANCELLATIONS: 9.1 Cancellations are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and before the order has been dispatched. If the order has been dispatched prior to the cancellation, the return procedure as defined in clause 8 (8.2 and 8.4) above will apply. If the procedure is not respected, the order will be considered valid and the Customer will remain liable for the full payment.
9.2 Cancellations can be made via the Manor Aesthetics. cancellations email address email@example.com (Clause 8.2 & 8.4)
10. LICENCE AGREEMENT: The Customer shall respect all license agreements delivered by the copyright owners. Manor Aesthetics cannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party. All trademarks, graphics and pictures shown on manoraesthetics.co.uk belong to their registered owners and must not be copied or reproduced without prior permission. 11. LAW: These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with English Law. Any person attempting to make fraudulent credit card transactions will be prosecuted with no exception. 12. BUSINESS ADDRESS, Manor Aesthetics, Pure Hair and Beauty, 107a High Street
Cricklade, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN6 6AE Tel: 07427 504334
PAYMENT: For security we provide a monitored online method of payment. This is by credit card (Mastercard,Visa, Delta Switch Maestro). We do not record or store any credit card numbers, all transactions are dealt with by Global Pay secure online payment company using encrypted information on secure servers. We also accept secure payments via PayPal. V.A.T: Value Added Tax (VAT) is a sales tax. In the UK it is charged on most goods at a rate of 20%. We currently charge VAT on our goods* delivered by us anywhere.